Automatically add TYC events into your calendar e.g. in Outlook or iCal...
THOMAS YOUNG CENTRE
THE LONDON CENTRE FOR THE THEORY AND SIMULATION OF MATERIALS
This April, a prestigious international review team will visit TYC in to conduct a strategic review of TYC activities and future plans.
As part of this, there will be a poster session, held at King's College London, from 2.30-4.30pm on the 18th April, in which we will be showcasing the full breadth of research, collaborations and capabilities of the Centre.
Attending membes of the International Advisory Board:
* Professor Jon Dantzig (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) - review chair
* Professor Giulia Galli (University of California, Davis)
* Professor Paul Madden (University of Oxford)
* Professor Risto Nieminen (Helsinki University of Technology)
* Professor Erio Tosatti (SISSA/ICTP, Trieste)